Monday, May 6, 2013

Product Presentation

          As part of the Independent Study and Mentorship curriculum, I worked together with my mentor, Mandy, to create a product relating to speech-language pathology. We decided that I was going to make a brochure discussing the eligibility guidelines and the referral process for speech/language services at her school. After the brochure was made, I was to give each staff member a brochure while I presented and discussed the information at the staff meeting on May 1. With her help, I worked for two months creating the brochure and preparing for the presentation. The information included consisted of a speech-language pathology description, definitions and examples of articulation, voice, language, and fluency, and a thorough step-by-step procedure of the referral process. It was an incredible opportunity and experience. It is a memory I will treasure forever! I have included pictures from the presentation below!




No comments:

Post a Comment