Thursday, April 25, 2013

Opened Eyes

          Every year, Macy goes to two overnight camps. She absolutely LOVES going to camp, and my family and I are so thankful for Camp Summit and SEEK Camp. These camps are designed for children and adults with special needs. The counselors are wonderful and make sure everyone has fun while staying safe. Earlier this month, my parents and I dropped Macy off at Camp Summit for a weekend camp session. When we arrived, I had the chance to meet some of the other campers. Getting to meet just a few of the other campers really opened my eyes into more disabilities. I am so grateful that not only Macy gets to enjoy camp, but that these camps can help the family members too!

Click here for more information on Camp Summit.

Click here for more information on SEEK Camp.

Sweet Macy at Camp Summit in early April!
We love Camp Summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment