Monday, April 15, 2013

Hope Park

          Last Friday, I aired a story on my school's broadcast, RHTV, about Hope Park. Hope Park is a new playground being built in my city. It is designed to be all-inclusive and will accommodate children with special needs. The community has come together to help build it, and it is an excellent addition to the area. 
          It was really neat to teach my classmates about Hope Park and why it is important through my story! While making this story, I was able to go to Hope Park during one of the building days to film the construction. It was an incredible experience to see many different groups and people around the community coming together to build such an important and wonderful park. Before I go, I want to thank Mr. Crowe for allowing me to interview him and use a few of his pictures. If you would like to read more about Hope Park, click here. My story is below!



No comments:

Post a Comment